Publisher : Ali Badran
Course Language : English
What you’ll learn
- C Programming Basics
- Learn the Fundamentals of Programming
- Problems with Beginner Programming
- Learn the knowledge you need to confidently enter advanced topics
- The determination
Welcoming to “C Programming 2021: Learn the Basics!“
This course is designed for complete beginners. You will learn to code using theProgramming Language in CIt is simple, efficient, and easy to use.
What will you get?
– Programming skills can be developed: From ZERO up to ONE
– Practice and in-depth knowledge2-hour course with exercises
– Flexible learningYou can work at your own pace, on any device
– Zero-fluff– No time was wasted, straight to the point
Clear Delivery– I explainEvery single thingStep-by-step clearly
What will you learn?
– Installation Code::Blocks IDEA
– Comments on the Basic Program Structure
The Build Process
Variables and data types
– Addresses and Constants
– Input & Output (printf(), scanf())
– Strings (char arrays).
Control Flow (Decisions).
– Control flow (Loops).
– Scope, Functions
– Sum Of Input
– Dividers of a Number
Min and max
GCD and LCM
1D Array: Product and Sum
– 2D array: print [row–row, column–column]
– Strings: Learn how to read a string
– Strings: Copy String To String
This is only a portion of the 18-hour (11+ hour) course.Learn C Programming and Become a Pro! Think like a programmer!You can find more information in the “” after you complete this course.
Remember that you have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What are you waiting? SEE YOU IN THE INSIDE!
Enjoy the course! It will help you become a better programmer, I’m certain!
This course is designed for the following:
- Anyone who wants to understand programming in general and C specifically.
- Anyone who wants to learn advanced topics later.
- Programming for Beginners: What Are They Really Learning?
- For Beginners who want to build a strong foundation in programming
- Programmers who want to refresh their knowledge quickly