Publisher : Bryan Webb
Course Language : English
What you’ll learn
- This course will give you a solid understanding of basic animations.
- Navigation Basic After Effects
- How to make a simple looping animation.
- How to import assets from Photoshop ready for animation
- Animation techniques for smooth and fun animations
- Keyframing elements are placed around the screen.
- Add effects and basic color corrections.
- Basic introduction to motion graphics.
- How to parent layers
- Exporting your animation as a.mp4 or Gif.
- How to create and animate Shape Layers
- Adobe After Effects and Photoshop are required.
- This course is ideal for intermediate and beginner animators. This course will guide you through the process step-by-step.
This course is ideal for animators and motion graphics designers. This course is designed for beginners who are interested in looping animations. You can follow the steps step-by-step to learn everything.
- Keyframing animations
- Easey Ease
- Color Correction
- Basic effects
- Work with shape layers
- Export to.mov, and conversion to.gif
You’ll be able create looping animations in After Effects by the end of the course.
Bryan is my name. I’m a motion graphics designer, animator, and college instructor. I’ve worked on animated television series and network documentaries, and I would love to share the knowledge and tips I have learned along my journey.
This course is designed for the following:
- Motion Graphic Artists, Explainer Videos Designers, and Beginner Animators are all available.