Publisher Andrzej Paach
Course Language English
What you’ll learn
- Learn the basics of PowerPoint usage
- Learn how animation works in Microsoft PowerPoint
- PowerPoint’s basics functionality can be accessed easily.
- You will be 100% prepared to understand any of my PPT courses
- Be confident in your abilities and believe in them while designing
This course is for inexperienced and beginner designers who want to learn Microsoft PowerPoint for private or professional use. It doesn’t matter if your goal is to improve your portfolio, create videos or become an online entrepreneur. This course is for you if you don’t have any experience or are just starting to learn the software.
This is your best chance to get on the right track.Right track to becoming a professionalIn the quickest time possible This content is being released completely.FreeIt is free of charge as it serves as a prequel for any of my future and existing projectsPremium. This allows me to help people, and also ensures that I have a point I’m able to direct them to if they don’t know how PowerPoint works.
These are the main objectives of the course. I will explain them right away and be completely transparent about them.
- You will learn a lot about PowerPoint and the animations it offers.
- If you are interested in one of my premium courses, but aren’t sure about my teaching style or if the pace of my lectures will suit your needs, I will make sure you are 100% prepared to enroll.
People asked me sometimes to create a PowerPoint introduction. I think this is the best way to release PowerPoint content as it will give you the necessary “prequel” knowledge that you need to understand the more advanced courses.
Although all my courses are easy to follow, I recommend that you take the first course to get a feel for it. If you know all the information you need, you’re ready to go.
This course is what it IS and this course is NOT. Don’t be disappointed!
- This is a brief introduction to the software and its animation features.
- It’s very easy to fry.
- This course is for people who have little to no previous tech experience.
- This is not a powerpoint course.
- It’s not a complicated, informative explanation of all powerpoint features
- This course is not suitable for powerpoint experts. If you are familiar with the basics, you don’t need it.
I believe I have communicated clearly the purpose of the course and the reasons for it. You can read the lecture curriculum to learn some of the features that you will discover here.
Here are some features that I would like to highlight:
- PowerPoint: What does it do? And what are the differences between its versions?
- How to save slides and export them to video using the interface
- Editing shapes, text and pictures, as well as designing a slide.
- Use transitions and animations, with all types of them and modified timings
- Create an animation sequence to accompany a slide
- You will also find some additional features.
This course is highly recommended. Have some fun with PowerPoint!Register now